Creating a website on Shopify is not as hard as you think. In fact, it is easier than most of the other e-commerce platforms out there today. There are many ways on how to create a website on Shopify that are quite easy and simple. It would be easier to follow the following steps if you are just starting out on how to create a website on Shopify: Sign up at Shopify – This is a very important step to how to create a website on Shopify. Signing up will grant you access to different tools and features that you might need to start building your website on Shopify.
- Embed Joomla onto your website – The next step in how to create a website on Shopify is to use Joomla to embed your website’s features and benefits within your website. For this, you will have to go to Joomla’s help center and use the “Add Joomla Extensions” tool. Once you have selected your extensions, hit “Go” and presto! Your website will now be embedded within Joomla.
- Add Google Analytics to your Store – Google Analytics is a web statistics program that is extremely helpful in determining how your online business is performing. It will tell you how many visitors you have had, how they got there, how long they stayed, how much shopping did they do in the course of a day, and how often they buy something from your store. This is one of the most important factors that will affect how to create a website on Shopify.
- Add Social Media Widgets to your Store – Social media widgets can greatly enhance how to create a website on Shopify. Basically, these widgets will allow customers to easily share information about your store on their favorite social media platforms. You can also track how many people are visiting your store using this tracking tool.
- Use an eCommerce Ready Web Host – There are several web hosts out there who offer fully-eatured eCommerce solutions for their customers. The best way to find a great eCommerce web host is by looking up user reviews. You can also find some great eCommerce software vendors by doing a search on Google. Once you find a few options that you like, you can contact them and get them set up as an affiliate of your store.
- Use Premium Add-ons to Your Store – You can’t start earning online unless you start using the tools that are available to you. One of the best add-ons that you can use to increase your profitability is the premium add-ons that Shopify offers. Most of these premium add-ons are incredibly useful for your store. These include things like shopping cart add-ons, web counter add-ons, product reviews, product catalogs, and more.
- Build a Private Community – If you want to know how to create a website on Shopify, one of the best things that you can do is to take advantage of the private community section. This is available on the Store pages so you can build a community around your store. You can invite other shopify stores to join your community. You can even invite your own customers to share their ideas about the store in the community.
When you are learning how to create a website on shopify, it helps to have a whole guide to show you the entire process. This is much more helpful than just a quick search in Google or other places. It will take some time but the end result will be well worth it. You will be able to make money on your store more easily because you will have everything that you need right at your fingertips.